Monday, September 21, 2015

Writerly Things...9/21/15

Photo by cooee at morguefile.

Writerly Things…9/21/15
Traci Kenworth


Hello. Changing the blog here a little bit. It’s too hard for me to keep up with a larger number of links, so I’m going down to 3s and 5. This change will give me more time to focus on writing. I’ve been trying to cut back a while on things but well, this week just proved to me, I’d rather focus my energies on writing. After all, that’s where my goals aspire. So, I’ve started researching a historical romance. I’m doing the backgrounds of the characters at the moment as well. I hope you can support me in the adventures to come. I started doing the links while studying my craft and I fully intend to continue that, just post less links. There comes a time when you have to do what you can to support your dreams. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment